About People Expertise Medical Negligence Workers Compensation Superannuation and TPD Claims Institutional Abuse Public Liability Claims Motor Vehicle Accidents Professional Negligence Resources Careers Contact 1800 959 999

Motor Vehicle Accidents

Have you been injured in a transport accident? Were you a driver, pedestrian, motorcyclist, cyclist or on public transport? If you’ve been hurt on the road in Victoria, you may have a claim for compensation. If you were hurt interstate but a Victorian registered vehicle was involved, you may have a claim. 

If you’ve suffered psychological trauma as a result of an immediate family member being fatally injured on the road you may be eligible for compensation.

If you were injured on the road whilst working, driving to and from work or driving a work vehicle, including a tractor, quad bike or forklift, you may have a claim for compensation.  

Has a family member, child, grandchild or dependent been injured on the road? As a passenger or pedestrian, you and your dependents may be entitled to claim compensation.

At Longton Compensation Lawyers we have over 50 years’ experience in managing claims such as yours. With leading experts including Accredited Specialists we understand the intricacies of the TAC scheme and your entitlements.